Friday, July 17, 2015

Contour, Contour, Contour

Good afternoon wonderful people!!

I passed by Sephora the other day and couldn't help but walk in. So what I ended up buying was the contour kit by Anastasia Beverly Hills in the color tan. I jumped on the band wagon. Lè sigh. lol. So far I am playing around with the different highlighters and contour colors. I will say it does slightly brighten up my face and creates depth and definition. But at $40 per pallet you are investing a lot. But it will last you a long time. I wanted to purchase a powder contour kit because the oil base kits might have been harder to blend for a novice contour like myself. My friend who is a make up stylist recommended this product for me. Overall I would recommend this product!!  


No comments:

Post a Comment