Monday, July 20, 2015

Linen Closet Organization

This week I am on a mission to organize my linen closet. I think this is the hardest task to do next doing organic chemistry homework! lol. No not really but pretty freakin close! I researched ways on how to fold a fitted sheet, towels, and types of storage containers to place in a linen closet. Ultimately, I want my closet to look like one of those staged homes you tour when looking at new homes. lol.

Below are step by step instructions on how to properly fold a fitted sheet:

How to fold a fitted sheet

One way to fold a towel long ways:
Inspired Wives: tutorial on how to fold towels like a catalog spread


End result on how I want my linen closet to look:
Linen closet organization-fantastic, you could even leave the door open this is so great!!


One step I will eventually do is to have only 2-3 colors of towels and wash clothes, it makes the closet look neater. 
- organize linen by room and each bathroom into baskets and label

Here is a view of my current closet situation. I know I should be ashamed of myself! Smh


I will update on this closet as soon as I can get some organizing materials and time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment