Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Face Highlighters

Overview

Every company is jumping on the highlighting bandwagon. And every company claims they have the best one. Today I will show you some of those highlighters, and a few blushes.

Products


One of the most talked about highlighter's around right now is one by Becca, called

Becca x Jaclyn Hill Shimmering Skin Perfector® Pressed - Champagne Pop. This is limited edition so it was already sold out at my local Sephora.




Another favorite that I use all the time is the Nars blush in a color called Albatross. It is used as a highlighter on the check bones and any where on your want your face that you want to give it a pop of shimmer.

A recent purchase is a duo blush by Nars in the colors, Orgasm/ Laguna. The effect is a peachy-pink shimmer for Orgasm and a  sheer light brown shimmer for the Laguna color.

I hope you guys liked my little tid-bit on blush and highlighters. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment